Welcome to our page! Please scroll down below the "Register Here" button to read more about divisions, game days/times, and more information about the league. Then click the "Register Here" button to register your daughter for the 2018 season.
* Registration for the Fall 2018 season is now OPEN! Registration will continue until August 19th or until each division has reached 4 teams. Please have your carpool requests finalized before you register. You cannot add carpool requests after you register (due to the program). See below for the rules for carpool requests.
2018 FALL DIVISIONS
- COACH PITCH - Current Kindergarten, 1st, and 2nd grade.
- Games are Mondays @ 5:30pm
- KID PITCH - Current 3rd and 4th grade.
- Games are Tuesdays @ 5:30pm
- PONYTAIL - Current 5th and 6th graders
- Games are Mondays at 7pm or 6:00pm in Batavia at Memorial Park
- FOXTAIL - Current 7th and 8th grade.
- Games are Tuesdays at 7pm or 6:00pm in Batavia at Memorial Park
All Coach Pitch and Kid Pitch games are played at Langum Park which is located on 7th Avenue in St. Charles. Ponytail and Foxtail games are at Langum Park and possibly Memorial Park in Batavia
May be played on Friday or Sunday depending on weather and field availability.
Practices will begin in late August with games beginning the Monday after Labor Day. The season will consist of 6 games. Practices will be scheduled by each individual coach depending on his/her availability.
- Kid Pitch — 35 feet with an 11 inch regulation softball
- Ponytail - 35 feet with a 12 inch regulation ball
- Foxtail — 40 feet with a 12 inch regulation softball
The pitcher may begin with one or both feet on the mound. Her first step must be forward and her right foot must always be in contact with the ground.
Players must wear their league issued t-shirt (no alterations are to be done to the shirt),.
BLACK mesh shorts and/or BLACK baseball pants, and long socks for Coach Pitch & Kid Pitch.
Black softball/baseball pants and long socks for Ponytail & Foxtail.
Batting helmet w/face guard and chin strap, glove, bat, and cleats (recommended by not required).
Carpool requests will be handled as follows: you will be allowed to request 2 other girls that you chose to carpool with, BUT those other 2 girls must also have your name down and the other girls' name. For example, Sara needs to carpool with Jenni and Paula so she writes down their names. Jenni must then write Sara and Paula down on her registration form. And, Paula must write Jenni and Sara's name on her form.
If you are coaching with other people, the other coaches' daughter needs to be one of your carpool requests. If there are 3 people coaching together, that will be your carpool group.
If you request the coach's daughter, the coach must also have your daughter in his/her request. You are not able to request a coach. Teams must be made each year based on the ration of each grade level in the division.
By following the above rules, it will ensure that carpool needs are granted. Teams will be formed to ensure fairness based on the ages of the girls on each division. New teams are formed every year and are NOT dependent on the year before. Please understand this policy and discuss it with your daughter before you sign up. If you have any questions, please call or email Mary Ann at firstname.lastname@example.org or 815-761-0802.
We will be offering pitching, hitting, and fielding clinics in the upcoming months. Please check back here for more details after the dates'/times are finalized.
If you are interested in hitting or pitching training for your daughter, please contact Mary Ann Campagna. I can help you find an instructor that fits your daughter's needs.
Please contact Mary Ann Campagna at email@example.com or 815-761-0802.