* Registration for the Summer 2017 season is now OPEN!
2017 SUMMER DIVISIONS
- COACH PITCH - Current Kindergarten, 1st, and 2nd grade.
- Games are Monday and Wednesdays at either 4pm or 5:30pm
- KID PITCH - Current 3rd and 4th grade.
- Games are Tuesday and Thursday at either 4pm or 5:30pm
- PONYTAIL - Current 5th and 6th graders
- Games are Tuesday and Thursday at either 7pm or 8:30pm
- FOXTAIL - Current 7th and 8th grade.
- Games are Monday and Wednesday at either 7pm or 8:30pm
All games are played at Langum Park which is located on 7th Avenue in St. Charles.
May be played on Friday or Sunday depending on weather and field availability.
Practices will begin in early May with games beginning toward the end of May. The season will consist of 10 games and a tournament at the end of league play. Practices will be scheduled by each individual coach depending on his/her availability.
- Kid Pitch — 35 feet with an 11 inch regulation softball
- Ponytail - 35 feet with a 12 inch regulation ball
- Foxtail — 40 feet with a 12 inch regulation softball
The pitcher may begin with one or both feet on the mound. Her first step must be forward and her right foot must always be in contact with the ground.
Players must wear their league issued t-shirt (no alterations are to be done to the shirt), BLACK mesh shorts and/or BLACK baseball pants, and LONG socks. No exceptions!
Batting helmet w/face guard and chin strap, glove, bat, and cleats (recommended by not required).
Carpool requests will be handled as follows: you will be allowed to request 2 other girls that you chose to carpool with, BUT those other 2 girls must also have your name down and the other girls' name. For example, Sara needs to carpool with Jenni and Paula so she writes down their names. Jenni must then write Sara and Paula down on her registration form. And, Paula must write Jenni and Sara's name on her form.
This will ensure that legitimate carpool needs are granted. Teams will be formed to ensure fairness based on the ages of the girls on each division. New teams are formed every year and are NOT dependent on the year before. Please understand this policy and discuss it with your daughter before you sign up. If you have any questions, please call or email Mary Ann at firstname.lastname@example.org or 815-761-0802.
We will be offering pitching, hitting, and fielding clinics in the upcoming months. Please check back here for more details after the dates'/times are finalized.
If you are interested in hitting or pitching training for your daughter, please contact Mary Ann Campagna. I can help you find an instructor that fits your daughter's needs.
Please contact Mary Ann Campagna at email@example.com or 815-761-0802.